The Wellness Collaborative will model best practices and provide faculty development to empower pediatric clerkship directors to lead student wellness initiatives in both their clerkship and institution. There is significant opportunity to support the activities of other Collaboratives as student wellness is a theme that crosses all of our activities as educators.
Our current projects include:
- Working on a wellness toolkit
- Submitting workshops with a wellness theme for COMSEP meetings
- Providing a Tip of the Month for the Pediatric Educator
- Studying burnout in clerkship directors and
- Developing vignettes on wellness to serve as starting points for discussion with faculty, residents and students.
If you are interested in a project or just being a part of the collaborative, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Leaders: Latasha Bogues, Jessica Fealy, Maya Neely and Megan Rashid
Click here to contact leaders.