- Do you struggle with how to get your faculty and residents to complete assessments or evaluations of your students?
- Do you wish that you knew more about assessing students, including national resources and guidelines, the pros and cons of various methods of assessment and how to find the information about validity evidence for these tools?
- Would like to learn more about improving narrative comments and minimizing bias?
- Would you like to hear about ongoing projects related to assessment & evaluation that you could get involved in?
- Have you ever wondered why some people say “assessment” and others say “evaluation”?If you answered yest to any of the above questions, then the Assessment & Evaluation Collaborative is for you!
In this collaborative, we aim for participants to:
1. Gain knowledge about assessment and evaluation
2. Connect with others interested in this topic
3. Share frustrations and strategies related to assessment and evaluation
4. Provide opportunities for members to get involved in an Action Team if they so choose
5. Share assessment tools.
We welcome you to join us and share your ideas!
Leaders: Antoinette Spoto-Cannons & Jennifer Thompson