annuallyMembership is available to all healthcare providers, educators, or clerkship administrators and trainees who are interested in or participating in medical student education in pediatrics. COMSEP provides opportunities to enhance your skills in education, administration and scholarship as well as access to an international collaborative community passionate about improving the health of children.
- Reduced annual conference registration fee
- Access to the COMSEP listserve
- Access to the Members Only portion of the COMSEP website which includes
- Additional educational resources (ex: Subinternship Learning Activities)
- Membership directory
- Discussion board
- Ability to submit questions for consideration on annual COMSEP survey
- COMSEP Journal Club
- Eligibility for
Administrator members can also participate in the Clerkship Administrators Certificate program.
Membership Designations and Annual Membership Dues
- Faculty: Allopathic and osteopathic physicians, PhDs, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals and educators involved in pediatric medical education- $350 annually*
- Administrators: Clerkship and medical education administrator staff - $110 annually*
- Trainees: Students, residents, fellows - $50 annually*
- Emeritus: Retired faculty or administrators, >65 and at least 10 years of consecutive COMSEP membership - $50 annually*
*Please note: COMSEP dues are based on a calendar term (January to December) and dues are not pro-rated.
If you have any questions regarding joining COMSEP, please contact the Executive Office at 703-556-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org